The MS-11 is Mirtec’s Answers to the growing demand of 3D paste inspection.
The MS-11 In-Line SPI System uses Shadow Free Moiré Phase Shift Imaging Technology to inspect solder paste deposition on PCBs post screen printing. The MS-11 will inspect for; insufficient solder, excessive solder, shape deformity, shift of deposition and bridging. The MS-11 is configured with a 10M pixel or the 15M pixel ISIS Vision System for enhanced image quality, superior accuracy and lightening fast inspection rates. The MS-11 uses the same robust platform as MIRTEC’s MV-7 Series. Inspection heads are interchangeable between the two systems, adding ultimate flexibility to the inspection process.
- High Speed Precision In-Line SPI System.
- FOUR or FIFTEEN MEGA PIXEL Digital Camera Technology.
- Precision TELECENTRIC Compound Lens Design.
- 10 Micron / Pixel Resolution.
- 2 Micron Height Accuracy.
- Volume Repeatability +/- 2%.
- Extremely Simple Programming and Operation.
|Mirtec MS-11 In-Line SPI System|